It’s hard to believe the end of the year is fast approaching. But here we are—busy taking stock of 2016 and looking ahead to 2017!
For companies like Arrayent serving brands in the consumer tech products sector, the New Year always begins with a BANG at the annual CES show in Las Vegas. And like many of you, we are in heavy prep mode, getting ready to fully participate in the show, and: Exhibit, Announce, Speak & Meet! We are exited about this year’s show and wanted to share a few details.
- EXHIBIT: We will be exhibiting at booth #40746 Level 2, Halls A-D at the Sands Expo Center and will be showing live product demos, including new products, and hosting those from some of our key customer brands like Febreze Home™. We also will be exposing our highly successful A4 Program—the secret sauce to how we help our customers succeed bringing new connected products to market. We will show you how Arrayent helps companies:
– Envision their IoT development program
– Launch connected products to market in an average of six months
– Learn from customer and product usage data
– Evolve their product’s value through compatibility with other IoT solutions
- ANNOUNCE: We have a number of announcements planned for CES, including the addition of more Arrayent EcoAdaptors to provide interoperability with Alexa, Google and many other products and services. EcoAdaptors provide out-of-the-box compatibility between our customer’s connected products and other major ecosystems. Arrayent’s first EcoAdaptor provided interoperability with the Nest Learning Thermostat and Nest Protect smoke/CO detector and is Works with Nest certified.
- SPEAK: A key theme for Arrayent at CES is showing how we help our customer’s products evolve to provide more value through compatibility with other products and services. To that end, we will be participating at Parks’ Connections Summit at CES on Jan. 5. And our VP of Engineering, William Oget, will be on a panel speaking about “Smart Home: Seamless Interoperability” at 1:15-2:30 p.m.
- MEET: We are booking meetings now with press, industry analysts, customers, and companies looking to get their products connected so they can get closer to their customers. If you’d like to meet with us while you’re in Las Vegas, please email our VP of Business Development, Bob Dahlberg, here.
We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible at our CES booth #40746 Level 2, Halls A-D Sands Expo or at some other Vegas venue in early January.
Over the next couple of weeks leading up to CES, we will provide you with a meatier preview of our A4 program along with details on our announcements, plus we’ll look back at 2016 and see how we fared on the six predictions we made a year ago. We’ll also look ahead at the key trends we see taking shape for 2017. Stay tuned!
And from all of us at Arrayent, we hope you and your families have a very happy holiday season.