Launch secure, scalable and globally compliant connected products within six months.
Arrayent provides the only IoT cloud platform-as-a-service (PaaS) that was specifically designed for manufacturers of mass-market consumer home products. It is comprised of three main services:
- Connect Cloud™ Service: For quickly launching connected products with minimal development across global markets.
- Insight™ Service: To gain key insights from user and product usage data.
- EcoAdaptor™ Service: To enhance product value through cloud-to-cloud integration and interoperability with other products and services.
Arrayent has helped its global brand customers launch 70+ connected products—in less than six months on average—across five continents. This was made possible by using the Arrayent A4 Program which was designed to work with our three main cloud services to help brands ENVISION [A1], LAUNCH [A2], LEARN [A3], and EVOLVE [A4] their connected product programs. Learn more about A4
Arrayent IoT Cloud Service Benefits
Connect Cloud Service
Arrayent’s Connect Cloud Service empowers brands to get connected and get closer to their customers by enabling them to connect, monitor and control their IoT products remotely from anywhere in the world. This service creates cloud-based ‘digital twins’ of physical products that can be managed through web or mobile apps. The Connect Cloud is highly secure and scalable, and was architected specifically for manufacturers of consumer products. It includes features such as a device protocol interpreter, over-the-air firmware updater, an advanced rules engine, global multi-language alerts, and an extremely low-latency design.
Insight Cloud Service
Data is the foundation for understanding consumer behavior, product usage, and sales trends. Arrayent’s Insight Service provides secure access to user and product usage data in a variety of formats compatible with major data analytics environments. Views include point in time (Snapshot™), event-based (Stream™), and data model-based (Datasight™). Since many brands have already made substantial investments in developing business intelligence systems, Arrayent provides its Insight Service as an easy and effective way to deliver critical device and user data without requiring the adoption of another data analytics tool.
EcoAdaptor Cloud Service
After launching a connected product line, consumer brands often want to expand product value by enabling interoperability with 3rd-party products and services. The most efficient way to implement this is through cloud-to-cloud integration. The Arrayent EcoAdaptor Service provides brands with an out-of-the-box interface that enables them to enhance their product’s user experience and value through compatibility with other connected products and services. At the same time, Arrayent reduces manufacturers’ time-to-deployment and expedites 3rd-party certification processes in a secure and scalable way.
The Arrayent IoT Cloud Services Brochure
Please fill out this contact form to download the information on this page as a PDF. We will not share your information with any other businesses or entities.
Arrayent IoT Cloud Service Features
Connect Cloud Service
- CHOSEN BY TRUSTED BRANDS: Global brands have chosen Arrayent to connect and manage products as diverse as washing machines, air fresheners, thermostats, garage door openers, car battery chargers, and LED home lighting systems.
- FAST-TO-MARKET: When partnering with Arrayent, connected product projects average six months from initial idea to on-the-shelf.
- SECURE: Arrayent Connect Cloud is TRUSTe certified and vetted through 3rd-party security audits initiated by our customers.
- BUILT FOR SCALE: Scale tested at the software, monitoring and IT operations levels to support growth and deliver against service level agreements.
- GLOBALLY COMPLIANT: Our cloud services make it easy to launch products across the world with eight data centers on five continents, global multi-language alerts and regulatory certifications such as U.S.-EU Privacy Shield, Safe Harbor and more.
- COST EFFICIENT: Products connected with Arrayent cost only pennies per device per month, which includes 24/7/365 network operations, security maintenance, and much more.
- QUICKEST ROI: IoT is all about digital transformation for businesses that sell products. Arrayent can get a proof of concept product connected in a week, and a production product on global shelves in six months or less. The best ROI comes from the quickest in-market learning, that’s why Arrayent is chosen by trusted brands to get connected and get closer to their customers.
Insight Cloud Services
Standard options include: Exportable attributes, device types & device name prefixes; Periodicity of reports; Configurability of multiple reports; Custom field transformations.
Subscribe to: ‘device attribute updates’ and/or ‘alert fired’ messages; Subscribe by ‘topic’ or ‘topic hierarchy’ — example: “All temperature attributes in toaster ovens in North America.”
Data export in Apache Parquet format into AWS S3 or Azure Blob storage. Can be consumed by Hadoop, Spark, Azure HDinsights, Impala and many others.
- FUEL FOR BI:
Insight Services provide three critical data feeds into brand manufacturers’ business intelligence systems.
- GLOBAL STATUS:
Snapshot provides a point-in-time look at selectable product and user attributes, providing systemwide visibility and trends.
- REALTIME ALERTS:
Stream delivers subscribed-to events as they occur, enabling customer-responsive workflows.
- BIG DATA:
Datasight supplies data scientists with the formats they need to analyze and discover product usage and user behaviors.
EcoAdaptor Cloud Service
- ECOADAPTOR AVAILABILITY:
– Nest Learning Thermostat
– Nest Protect Smoke/CO Detector
– Amazon Echo/Alexa
– Google Home
– Amazon DRS
Custom available: Just ask or develop to our API.
- MANAGED INTEGRATION: Arrayent provides the EcoAdaptor framework, open API, development tools, and managed operations to make interoperability with 3-rd party products and services simple, reliable and cost-efficient.
- NEW USER EXPERIENCES: With EcoAdaptors, brands can now provide advanced product user experiences by creating compatibility with other ecosystems.
- INCREASED PRODUCT VALUE: EcoAdaptors add cloud-to-cloud integrations that can imbue products with added value both at the time of sale, and throughout their lifecycle.
- ADDED USER VALUE: The Connect Cloud and EcoAdaptor services combine to enable device-to-device interoperability, providing new user experiences and product value.
- NEW BUSINESS MODELS: EcoAdaptors enable new service-based models by providing device interoperability with 3rd-party products and services.
Why IoT? Why Now? Why Arrayent?
Increasing customer engagement is now an imperative.
IoT can make products better and enhance user experiences. Is your company prepared to compete in a world of expanded consumer expectations?
Digital transformation is disruptive. In the last 15 years, 52% of the Fortune 500 have disappeared. The companies who jump in and learn with connected products will be the ones who survive.
Arrayent manages the ‘always-on’ experience for brands so that don’t have to worry about getting connected, updating firmware, creating compatibility, or chasing new ecosystem interoperability.
Access new markets, before you lose them.
IoT can open up entirely new distribution and customer communication channels. Are you planning to take advantage of these opportunities?
Repurchase of consumables via automatic replenishment or direct consumer alerts is now easier than ever. Precision target marketing and advertising is possible based on data from product usage patterns.
Arrayent’s cloud services provide easy, reliable and cost-effective integration with 3rd-party products and services. This can support direct consumer repurchase workflows, thus extending product value and assisting with new business models.
Connecting your products is easy when you choose the right cloud partner.
You wouldn’t build your own email or CRM system, so why settle for anything less than a proven and comprehensive ‘plug-in’ to your company’s enterprise IT systems.
There has been enough proof-in-market from global brands using select cloud vendors to validate the necessity for an IoT strategy for almost all consumer product manufacturers.
With over 70 products launched and under management on five continents, Arrayent has proven its cloud platform-as-a-service is the one chosen by trusted brands.
IoT is disruption, find new business opportunities while they are still open.
Device and user data are game-changers for finding greenfield opportunities.
It is easier than ever to launch connected products and organize your company to be able to discover disruptive market advantages.
Working with Arrayent shifts your focus from the ‘plumbing’ of getting products connected, to making better products with new, disruptive user experiences that can cement or reshape your position in the market.